Home Help Photos Login Register

MEXICO AND CARIBBEAN

IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS

UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR VARADERO - VARADERO, CUBA  |  (Leave or Read)A Review of Iberostar Varadero  |  Topic: suggestions wanted 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: suggestions wanted  (Read 2136 times)
sss

« on: May 03, 2005, 12:09:33 PM »

We are heading to IV this Saturday from Canada.  Can someone who have already been there please let me know a good room location [and the building #]Huh

i have read about the 'smell ' when it rains... is it still an issue???

Thanks
Sunjet Holidays  
George
Best Prices on Iberostar Vacation Packages!
Administrator
IBEROSTAR-EXPERT

BeatYourOffer.com - 866-389-8572

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 01:12:04 PM »

Please refer to the following post:

http://www.ib-board.com/boards/index.php/topic,88.msg480.html#msg480

Here's several comments regarding "smell"

They were sent to me via private email:

"The smell was only present one day ( for a couple of hours, but didn't disturb us.) If you go out of the hotel, you will smell it more."

"There is a smell but the only time we encountered it was while walking from the resort to the main road to catch the double decker bus.  There appears to be an open sewerage "pond" between the Iberostar and Sandals next door.  That was absolutely the only time we encountered a smell."

Here's one more:

"The bugs were bad in the evening..bring bug lotion!!"
Sunjet Holidays  

sss

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 01:17:45 PM »

Thanks George - really appreciated...
Sunjet Holidays  
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR VARADERO - VARADERO, CUBA  |  (Leave or Read)A Review of Iberostar Varadero  |  Topic: suggestions wanted « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Google

Web www.Ib-Board.com