Home Help Photos Login Register

MEXICO AND CARIBBEAN

IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS

UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR GRAND HOTEL PARAISO - RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO  |  IBEROSTAR GRAND HOTEL PARAISO QUESTIONS/ANSWERS & DISCUSSIONS  |  Topic: Requesting the cost for an upgrade from Maya to Grand 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Requesting the cost for an upgrade from Maya to Grand  (Read 183 times)
slsmilski

« on: February 28, 2018, 01:01:43 PM »

I emailed reservations and front desk at the Grand to see if they would provide me with a quote on upgrading my Maya reservation to the Grand.  I was told I had to wait until arrival at the Maya to request availability and best price.  Has anyone had success in securing (and paying) for an upgrade prior to arrival?  I was hoping the upgrade cost would be more reasonable dealing with the hotel directly. 
Thanks.
 canada flag
Sunjet Holidays  
George
Best Prices for Iberostar Vacation Packages!
Administrator
IBEROSTAR-EXPERT

BeatYourOffer.com - 866-389-8572

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 02:45:25 PM »

Between $75-125 per night.
Sunjet Holidays  

slsmilski

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 01:11:39 PM »

Thank you George.  Is the estimate you provided per person?  (e.g. $150 - $250 per night for a couple)?  Do you also agree it's best to negotiate this upgrade (moving from Maya to Grand) with the Maya front desk upon arrival? 
Sunjet Holidays  
George
Best Prices for Iberostar Vacation Packages!
Administrator
IBEROSTAR-EXPERT

BeatYourOffer.com - 866-389-8572

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 02:23:26 PM »

I believe it is per night for a couple. Any upgrade is based on availability so it's a gamble on your part.
Sunjet Holidays  

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR GRAND HOTEL PARAISO - RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO  |  IBEROSTAR GRAND HOTEL PARAISO QUESTIONS/ANSWERS & DISCUSSIONS  |  Topic: Requesting the cost for an upgrade from Maya to Grand « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Google

Web www.Ib-Board.com