Home Help Photos Login Register

MEXICO AND CARIBBEAN

IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS

UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR PARAISO MAYA - RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO  |  IBEROSTAR PARAISO MAYA QUESTIONS/ANSWERS & DISCUSSIONS (Moderator: Mark)  |  Topic: Superior Suite vs Superior suite priority location 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Superior Suite vs Superior suite priority location  (Read 1692 times)
revanter

« on: October 17, 2014, 11:21:27 PM »

Does anyone know the difference between a superior suite and a superior suite with priority location? I would like to be in building 60 and my understanding was that only buildings 60 and 61 housed superior suites so I don't quite know what the difference is...perhaps different floors or is building 60 considered the priority location? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!  Smiley
Sunjet Holidays  
George
Best Prices on Iberostar Vacation Packages!
Administrator
IBEROSTAR-EXPERT

BeatYourOffer.com - 866-389-8572

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 08:38:47 AM »

Superior Junior Suite - Priority Location: Larger rooms with the same amenities and views as the Junior Suite, but located near the pool and beach areas. Most likely building 60.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 08:46:17 AM by George » Sunjet Holidays  

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR PARAISO MAYA - RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO  |  IBEROSTAR PARAISO MAYA QUESTIONS/ANSWERS & DISCUSSIONS (Moderator: Mark)  |  Topic: Superior Suite vs Superior suite priority location « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Google

Web www.Ib-Board.com