Home Help Photos Login Register

MEXICO AND CARIBBEAN

IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS

UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR ROSE HALL SUITES, JAMAICA  |  (LEAVE OR READ) A REVIEW OF IBEROSTAR ROSE HALL SUITES (Moderator: George)  |  Topic: Cinnamon Hill Golf Course - Borrowed Post 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cinnamon Hill Golf Course - Borrowed Post  (Read 2070 times)
George
Best Prices on Iberostar Vacation Packages!
Administrator
IBEROSTAR-EXPERT

BeatYourOffer.com - 866-389-8572

« on: August 15, 2008, 07:50:06 AM »

Cinnamon Hill Golf Course

I just left Jamaica June 30, 2008 and played Cinnamon Hill twice. We received a great discount price of $99.00 including green fees, carts, and caddy fees as a guest of the Iberostar Rose Hall. The front nine is a good and long challenge to get you warmed up. Spectacular views on 5, 11 and 12. I eagled on the Par 4 10th on my first day. USE and TRUST your caddies.

They know the course, especially the greens, and will know your golf game after a few holes. I am a 15+ handicapper and my friend is a 10+. The course was challenging for both of us but I think it is playable and will provide a good challenge for all levels. Lots of hills, drops in elevation and unduIating greens.

I have played White Witch and Ironshore Courses. Cinnamon Hill was in great condition except for the 17th hole that they are repairng because of storm damage. Not as difficult as White Witch and a better challenge than Ironshore.

Cinnamon Hill Golf Course - Montego Bay, Jamaica. 18 Holes
Sunjet Holidays  

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR ROSE HALL SUITES, JAMAICA  |  (LEAVE OR READ) A REVIEW OF IBEROSTAR ROSE HALL SUITES (Moderator: George)  |  Topic: Cinnamon Hill Golf Course - Borrowed Post « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Google

Web www.Ib-Board.com