Home Help Photos Login Register

MEXICO AND CARIBBEAN

IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS

UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR PARAISO MAYA - RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO  |  IBEROSTAR PARAISO MAYA QUESTIONS/ANSWERS & DISCUSSIONS (Moderator: Mark)  |  Topic: Iberostar Paraiso Maya Private pools 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Iberostar Paraiso Maya Private pools  (Read 4504 times)
KrazyKarpet

« on: October 24, 2013, 12:26:04 PM »

Looking at the resort map I can see that there are 3 smaller pools on the Maya side that are "private pools".  I did a search, but I've seen some conflicting answers on this topic and the most recent is from 2011.  I just have a few questions:
1- Are they "adult only" pools ?
2- What does private mean....Maya guest only ?
3- Can you get a drink around those pools ?

Thanks

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 05:31:31 PM by George » Sunjet Holidays  
George
Best Prices on Iberostar Vacation Packages!
Administrator
IBEROSTAR-EXPERT

BeatYourOffer.com - 866-389-8572

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 05:30:40 PM »

http://www.ib-board.com/boards/index.php?topic=19682.0

Available for Maya guests - adults and kids.
No drink service around pools.

Building 60, 63

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 05:33:06 PM by George » Sunjet Holidays  

schmerl
IBEROSTAR EXPERT

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 08:00:58 AM »

There are only two "private pools" now.  The third one was converted to the Kids "water park" area.
Sunjet Holidays  

Sun Lover
KrazyKarpet

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 09:30:25 AM »

Thanks for the info, I was wandering where that was actually(water park), as I didn't see it on the map, I guess I have an older one.
Sunjet Holidays  
LGThaviu

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »

They are open to guests of the Maya only since they are accessible from the Maya buildings. There is no drink service at those bars and they are very quiet. Kids can use them and I think the one closer to the lobby area would be ideal for someone with a small child that did not want to deal with a crowded noisy pool. (Although the pools are really big, so there are usually some quieter areas.)
Sunjet Holidays  

Lisa T.
KrazyKarpet

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 09:21:59 AM »

Thanks LGThaviu for the info, that was I was thinking, to have a less crowed area to go with my two young boys from time to time.   I was looking at possibly requesting a room in Bldg 62, as it looks to be the more central location and since we will going everywhere( pool - beach - kids pool - wave pool - a la carte ...) it would be a good spot.  But, I might be requesting bldg 63, now that I know of the private pool that is just there.

Sunjet Holidays  
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR PARAISO MAYA - RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO  |  IBEROSTAR PARAISO MAYA QUESTIONS/ANSWERS & DISCUSSIONS (Moderator: Mark)  |  Topic: Iberostar Paraiso Maya Private pools « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Google

Web www.Ib-Board.com