Home Help Photos Login Register

MEXICO AND CARIBBEAN

IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS

UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR QUETZAL & TUCAN - RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO  |  (LEAVE OR READ) A REVIEW OF IBEROSTAR QUETZAL OR TUCAN (Moderator: MikeOKC)  |  Topic: Fantastic Hotel and Staff 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantastic Hotel and Staff  (Read 886 times)
George
Best Prices on Iberostar Vacation Packages!
Administrator
IBEROSTAR-EXPERT

BeatYourOffer.com - 866-389-8572

« on: May 31, 2012, 08:19:37 AM »

BP - Borrowed post from another board

We stayed at the Tucan for the first two weeks of May.

There's not much more I can say that has not been said before but I would very much like to say "Thank's to all the staff" throughout the resort for making my holiday so perfect in everyway, the jungle in the centre of the hotel is such fun, you never quite know what you are going to see great draw for the kids, the monkeys were the stars though! ;-)

I would recommend this hotel to anyone do your homework before you go to make sure it's what you want! Email them with any requests the week before you arrive and they try their very best to give you what you need.

I would like to think that I would find my way back to Mexico and to this hotel where the people are all so very friendly and interesting to talk to and work very hard in very hot temp's smiling all the time.
 As they say a holiday is what you make it!
The IberostarTucan made my holiday great along with the beautiful beach and jungl .:-)

Sunjet Holidays  

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR QUETZAL & TUCAN - RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO  |  (LEAVE OR READ) A REVIEW OF IBEROSTAR QUETZAL OR TUCAN (Moderator: MikeOKC)  |  Topic: Fantastic Hotel and Staff « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Google

Web www.Ib-Board.com