Home Help Photos Login Register

MEXICO AND CARIBBEAN

IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS

UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR QUETZAL & TUCAN - RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO  |  (LEAVE OR READ) A REVIEW OF IBEROSTAR QUETZAL OR TUCAN (Moderator: MikeOKC)  |  Topic: great stay 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: great stay  (Read 956 times)
George
Best Prices on Iberostar Vacation Packages!
Administrator
IBEROSTAR-EXPERT

BeatYourOffer.com - 866-389-8572

« on: May 08, 2012, 05:27:52 AM »

BP - Borrowed post from another board

What can you say, everything was nearly perfect! Everyone seemed genuinely concerned that your stay here was the best. From the front desk to maid service to the Star Team. However, one individual went way beyond, treated us as friends, remembered us from day to day, was always kind and greeted us with a smile, Thank you Elvia, your attention was outstanding from the lobby bar to the nightly entertainment shows, you were the best.
We had read reviews with good and bad points, seen absolutely nothing bad. Well the beds were hard though, got used to it and went forward.
We met my mother and sister there, and they had put them in a third floor room, with no elevators... Spoke to the front desk abou our concern, nothing available right away, but was scheduled for a room change in two days. Went to 5th Ave. shopping on that second upon our return, Their luggage had been moved to a ground floor room and all was great.
And a short note about the food, excellent. Such a selection, never went hungry. Something for everyone, no matter how picky you might be. And I had traveled with some very picky people...
The beach is utterly fantastic, you can walk for miles. The water is so clear, it cannot be described. No need to get to the beach early to "reserve" your chairs under the Palapas... they have large umbrellas you can use on the beach.. we went right to the waters edge!
Have stayed at a few resorts in the past, 5 maybe 6.. This is by far the best we have been too. Again, it seems as if everyone there is concerned about you having one of the best vacations ever, and it was! Thanks to everyone at Iberostar Tucan!
To end this review... I will voice my complaints...however small they may be, it needs to be said... The beer could of been coolder!!! And it was a long walk to the beer from the waterfront...! Otherwise..?

Sunjet Holidays  

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR QUETZAL & TUCAN - RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO  |  (LEAVE OR READ) A REVIEW OF IBEROSTAR QUETZAL OR TUCAN (Moderator: MikeOKC)  |  Topic: great stay « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Google

Web www.Ib-Board.com