Home Help Photos Login Register

MEXICO AND CARIBBEAN

IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS

UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR COZUMEL - COZUMEL, MEXICO  |  Post the Date of Your Iberostar Cozumel Vacation (Moderators: George, MikeOKC)  |  Topic: Celebrating 25th anniversary at IBC 18SEP - 25SEP 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celebrating 25th anniversary at IBC 18SEP - 25SEP  (Read 1670 times)
curtisj

« on: August 24, 2010, 10:47:24 PM »

beach1 US Flag beach1 applause sunny

We are so thrilled to be staying at the IBC in a few weeks for some sun, fun, drinks and RELAXATION !!! Anyone else staying at the same time Huh Feel free to email us at fun2cruiz@aol.com  banana
Sunjet Holidays  
runmikedallas

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 01:28:56 PM »

I'm planning on being there Sept. 19-26 so will hopefully meet you.  I say planning because I've had plans the last 3 years to go this week to IB Coz & have cancelled all of them.  Still hoping to get back this time (have been there 4 times prior)-diving/beach/pool/etc.

Mike from Dallas
Sunjet Holidays  
curtisj

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 01:40:22 PM »

Hi Mike... Both couples are from GA and MD and our trip is confirmed for this special event and hope to meet you there ! Can you elaborate on your recent stays. We are really excited about this trip as it has been long waited !
Sunjet Holidays  
runmikedallas

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 04:46:39 PM »

I've been there 4 times but not since 2006. 

Have had reservations for Sept. each of the last 3 years but have cancelled every time. 
   2007 health problems with my parents
   2008 Had knee surgery in Spring (ACL) & doc & I decided diving should wait until next year.
   2009 Better offer - Dive live aboard in Honduras with friend (she is cute & it was fun)

IB Coz at least 4 years ago was great & I am looking forward to getting back

Mike
Sunjet Holidays  
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR COZUMEL - COZUMEL, MEXICO  |  Post the Date of Your Iberostar Cozumel Vacation (Moderators: George, MikeOKC)  |  Topic: Celebrating 25th anniversary at IBC 18SEP - 25SEP « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Google

Web www.Ib-Board.com