Home Help Photos Login Register

MEXICO AND CARIBBEAN

IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS

UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR VARADERO - VARADERO, CUBA  |  (Leave or Read)A Review of Iberostar Varadero  |  Topic: Iberostar Varadero 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Iberostar Varadero  (Read 3117 times)
Tina F

« on: June 25, 2008, 01:03:04 PM »

Had a wonderful trip 'again' to the Iberostar Varadero April 28 - May 6, 2008.  Hotel was great.  We stayed in block 17 and the staff was wonderful and accommodating. 
I would recommend the Junior Suite, we stayed in one both times and loved it.  Rooms were very clean and spacious.
The food was amazing, our favorite was the Japanese Restaurant.
The service and staff were great.  Always willing to help with a smile on.
I was told on many occasions that the Iberostar Varadero was the best in Varadero. I know I would never stay any other place.  This was our second time back to the Iberostar Varadero and our 6th time to a Iberostar Resort.  I look forward to visiting again in February 2009.
Sunjet Holidays  
Johny D

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 02:41:24 PM »

Hi Tina
Did you travel from the UK ? and with which TA, or are there a couple.

Johny D
 Great Br Flag
Sunjet Holidays  

Cheer's
Johny D
Catalonia Royal Tulum Feb 2017
IB* Grand Rose Hall Sept 2013 /14
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera July 2013
IB* Grand Rose Hall March 2012 / Sept 13
IB* Tucan & Quetzal 2004 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 11 / 16 / 17
IB* Lindo July 2008
IB* Grand Paraiso Feb 2009
IB* Varadero March 2010
IB* Grand Bavaro Sept 2010
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR VARADERO - VARADERO, CUBA  |  (Leave or Read)A Review of Iberostar Varadero  |  Topic: Iberostar Varadero « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Google

Web www.Ib-Board.com