Home Help Photos Login Register

MEXICO AND CARIBBEAN

IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS

UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR DAIQUIRI - CAYO GUILLERMO, CUBA  |  Post the Date of Your Iberostar Daiquiri Vacation  |  Topic: Leaving for the Daiquiri on 5th June '08 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leaving for the Daiquiri on 5th June '08  (Read 19007 times)
paul346617

« on: April 30, 2008, 09:17:14 AM »

Hi everyone.

Just letting you know I've booked my next Iberostar holiday & chosen cuba & the Daiquiri.  sun sun sun

I'm leaving Manchester UK on 5th June with Thomas Cook  chicken dance

Get in contact if your going to be there around the same time & it would be nice to know why you've chosen this particular hotel. 

My reasons are because it's on a quieter part of Cuba with stunning beaches  beach2 & it sounds like it's recently been refurbished which is always good to know! applause

Anyway-I look forward to hearing from anyone else thats going or been.

Paul  yipee yipee yipee
Sunjet Holidays  

Throast

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 12:52:49 PM »

Paul, We were there in Oct 07, any questions just ask.. Throast
Sunjet Holidays  
paul346617

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 07:24:19 AM »

Hi Throast, just picked up on your message, this particular part of the forum seems pretty quiet!

Just a quickie, what should I do regarding currency?

My understanding is that the Cuban Cuc is directly for tourists which is fine, however can I only obtain these in Cuba or is it possible to get these from your local currency exchange?

If you can only get them from cuba, where would you do this?  Any help on the money matters would be great! 

Thanks in advance  salut salut salut

Paul

ps what plugs do I need for Cuba?  thanks

Sunjet Holidays  

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS  |  IBEROSTAR DAIQUIRI - CAYO GUILLERMO, CUBA  |  Post the Date of Your Iberostar Daiquiri Vacation  |  Topic: Leaving for the Daiquiri on 5th June '08 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Google

Web www.Ib-Board.com